1. One regular registration is within TEN Pages including all figures, tables, and references. Extra pages will be charged.
2. The Author(Student) price is only applied for the paper whose first author is student. Student' ID card copy should be attached for registration.
3. One regular registration with one or more additional papers get only one proceeding.
4. At least one author for each accepted final paper must pre-register.
5. Please send the required documents: a. final paper; b. signed copyright form; c. filled registration form; d. payment proof to firstname.lastname@example.org to finish the registration.
If the participants request cancellation and refund due to personal reasons, the following refund policy applies.
* 60 days ahead of the conference: 70% of payment refund
* 30-60 days ahead of the conference: 50% of payment refund
* Within 30 days ahead of the conference: no refund
Cancellation and refund request must be made formally via email. No shows will not be refunded. The organizing committee is not responsible for problems beyond our control, such as weather conditions, campus conditions, travel difficulties, visa problems, etc.
* The organizing committees reserves the right to change the dates and place of the conference due to force majeure.
* Losses thus incurred from the force majeure events shall not be liabled and refunds policy shall not apply as well.